Effective March 31, 2021
KC guarantees that all of our lighting and adventure products delivered as new from our factory will be free of manufacturer defects and long lasting if used as intended and cared-for properly. Should a KC product not meet our standard of quality or performance at the time it is received, we will make it right by replacing or repairing the product for a reasonable fee. Since 1970, KC products have passed from generation to generation, parents to children, and friends to friends. Because we, at KC, are confident in the quality of our products that the KC’s Adventure Further® Guarantee (the “Guarantee”) passes on to the current owner.** This is our way of welcoming any customer/owner of our products to our family.
**Proof of purchase in the form of sales receipt or order confirmation for promotional orders is required for any product to be covered by our Guarantee. We recommend that all KC Customers keep their receipt and register their product online.
Defects Covered Under the Guarantee:
KC products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, specifically:
- Mechanical Components are covered for the lifetime of the product.
- Example: Bracketry, Hardware, Housing, Lens
- Electrical Components are covered for a period of (5) years from the original date of purchase.
- Example: LED’s, wiring, ballasts, HID bulbs.
- Halogen Bulbs are covered for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase.
- Finish (i.e., powder coating, anodizing, paints) is covered for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase and covers defects such as:
All defects and submissions under the Guarantee are subject to the sole and absolute discretion and determination of the KC Warranty Team in providing fair and/or reasonable solutions.
Products that have reached end-of-life or have been discontinued will be replaceable as long as supplies last or other solutions will be offered at the sole and absolute discretion and determination of the Customer Experience Team.
For products purchased prior to the launch of our Guarantee or 3/31/2021, customers should contact KC’s Customer Experience Team who will work with customers to provide assistance and offer reasonable solutions.
Situations Not Covered Under the Guarantee:
These specific situations do not qualify under the Guarantee:
- Damage from improper installation, unauthorized repair, improper use, abuse, neglect, missing parts, and/or modifications.
- Accidental damage or collisions.
- Damage from exposure to chemical pollutants and corrosive agents.
- Products lost or damaged due to natural disaster.
- Products lacking proof of original purchase.
- Products purchased “as-is” with known defects, such as clearance, factory seconds, etc.
- Apparel such as shirts, hats, koozies, etc. is not covered.
IN ADDITION, IN NO EVENT WILL KC BE LIABLE TO ANY CUSTOMER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS GUARANTEE, EVEN IF KC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR THE FORESEEABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Adventure Further® Guarantee Request Process:
To find out more information about our warranty and return process please click here:
To begin the return process and request an RMA number please click here: Request RMA