KC Warranty Terms and Conditions
KC warrants that if you, our customer, purchase one of KC’s products and we determine that it has a manufacturing defect in material, electronics and/or workmanship, we will repair or replace it free of charge. Products must be returned to KC for inspection by our Warranty Department. After inspection, KC will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly and at KC’s sole discretion confirm whether the product qualifies to be repaired or replaced under our 23-Year Warranty for details about our Warranty Policy click here: 23-Year Warranty Policy
Terms and Qualifications:
- You must be the original purchaser of the product you are submitting for warranty. KC cannot extend our warranty to subsequent owners of the products being warrantied. Proof of purchase in the form of sales receipt, original retail box and/or serial number from retail box (when available) is required to qualify.
- Product must not show signs of negligence: Improper installation, improper use and/or disassembly, use of corrosive cleaning agents or abrasive instruments.
- Product must not show signs of abuse: Road hazards, Damage beyond the limits of normal wear and tear including using products outside of their recommended environmental thresholds (temperature, chemicals used on roads etc.).
- Product shows no signs of unauthorized repair: Repair service performed by an individual or unauthorized service center.
- Product must not show signs of Seal Tampering: Removal of the bezel or bezel screws on certain products will compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal.
- Environmental factors including but not limited to, extreme terrain, chemical pollutants, corrosive chemicals on or off road.
- KC’s warranty terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.